Personal data protection
The provider collects personal customer data through the website www.voga-home.com and processes them as personal data manager in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- We never give out information about our customers, we do not sell them and do not allow them to be processed by any third party, except by our contracted personal data processors.
- We allow contractual processors to process personal data only on condition that they have a sufficient level of protection of personal data as determined by applicable law.
- We store personal data as long as this is strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until the consent of the individual is revoked.
- We commit ourselves to the permanent protection of all personal information of our customers. The registered customer is also responsible for their protection, by ensuring the protection of their username and password, and by anti-virus protection of their device.
- Personal data is handled only by the authorized persons of the provider and the authorized persons of our contracted processors.
- In the future, the rules on the protection of personal data will be amended and supplemented in accordance with the amendments to the legislation in the area of the protection of personal data.
Gathering of personal data and consent for their use
- The provider collects personal information via secure connection (SSL) and protects them by encryption during their transfer over the Internet.
- The provider collects and processes personal data solely on the basis of the individual’s consent.
- In case of contacting the provider through contact forms, the personal data entered are used exclusively for sending the message to providers’ e-mail. The client expresses his consent by pressing the send button.
- On all other online forms that include the submission of personal data, consents are listed as optional fields and the customer expresses his consent by marking the field. Consent is taken into account when confirming the online form.
- Consents, which include agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, are required to confirm the online form.
Purpose of personal data processing
- The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose for which it was collected and for which they have the consent for.
- We will use the personal data of the online store customers exclusively for the purposes of managing user accounts (sending notifications by e-mail whenever the status of the user account changes) and fulfilling orders (sending notifications by e-mail whenever the order status changes, eg when placing an order, payment received, when sending the goods, delivery, sending the invoice, filling out complaints, claiming the guarantee and other changes related to the order).
- We will use the personal data of customers who have agreed to receive notifications about our news, events and offers exclusively for notification in the selected method (e-mail, SMS) no more than once a month.
- Personal data of clients who sent us a message through the website’s contact forms will be used exclusively for the response to the submitted request or inquiry.
Procedure for enforcing the rights of the individual
- For any information on the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you may contact the operator VOGA d.o.o., Industrijska cesta 5, SI-1290 Grosuplje, Slovenia, by post, by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone +386 1 786 61 40.
- Customers with a user account on our website may change their personal information in their profile without restriction.
- The operator will respond to your request, with which you exercise your rights in connection with personal data, without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request.
- For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, the operator may request additional information from you and can only deny action if he proves that he can not reliably identify you.
Unsubscribing from notifications
- You can unsubscribe from emails whenever you want, just by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the received e-mail. You can unsubscribe from receiving notifications to your mobile number with a return message “Unsubscribe”.
- If you still receive notifications, despite unsubscribing, we apologize and kindly ask you to notify us immediately.
Right to appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information commissioner, to the address Informacijski pooblaščenec, Zaloška cesta 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, phone +386 1 230 97 30, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOGA Home, June 2019